Image Collage: Stress-Free Living Begins with the Home Ownership Experience
"The home should be the treasure chest of living."
~ Le Corbusier
Credit: BrainyQuote.com: Home Quotes
Anyone who has ever bought a resale home knows how insanely frustrating a process it can be. Here are the FIVE PROBLEMS with the home ownership experience as it is…
FIVE PROBLEMS WITH THE STATUS QUO HOME OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
1. You have to find a house either yourself or through a Real Estate Agent.
2. You have to arrange your mortgage with a bank (or go through a broker).
3. On average, 70+% of people who buy a resale home underestimate the costs of renovations to make “just the way they want it.”
4. It is extremely rare for a reputable contractor to give an estimate on a home improvement project until after you have purchased it; so you end up “buying the house blind”—that is, without knowing the real final cost of ownership.
5. Unless you have the cash, you’ll need to finance your home improvements separately and in addition to your mortgage; and, if you end up with not-so-honest contractor, you may end up with sub-par service, performance disputes, cost overruns, and countless other headaches!
Imagine if, when wanting to buy a car, you had to purchase the body from one company, get it financed through a different company, and take ownership without knowing the REAL COSTS of making it road-worthy. To do so, you would need to go to a mechanic who would tell you what repairs and upgrades were required, which you would then need to finance separately.
It sounds ridiculous, but this is exactly what happens when we buy a resale home, and is the result of an industry which has never benefitted from vertical integration.
PeapodLife believes stress-free living begins with a stressless home ownership experience. Not only does PeapodLife offer indoor rainforest ecosystems for you home, through our partnerships, we can now offer the world’s first vertically integrated resale home ownership program.
So what does it look like? Here’re the FIVE EASY STEPS to stressless home ownership with PeapodLife…
FIVE STEPS TO STRESS-FREE OWNERSHIP WITH PEAPODLIFE:
1. Call or Email PeapodLife.
2. You are pre-qualified for a mortgage from any of the 5 banks or other financial institution via our partner mortgage brokerage.
3. You’ll work with one of over 300 real estate agents who’ll show you resale homes together with a certified Architectural Technologist fully qualified to give estimates on renovations.
4. The total cost of the home plus all home improvement costs (including rainforest ecosystems from PeapodLife) are included and financed in your FIRST MORTGAGE.
5. Home improvements are completed by top-tier PERFORMANCE-BONDED contractors, with third-party verification (mitigating all performance issues and any potential disputes).
We think you’ll agree, 5 easy steps to home ownership via a vertically integrated resale home buying experience trumps the status quo.
And best of all, you get a top-grade, fully renovated home just the way you want it, complete with the green technologies of your choice and a fully integrated rainforest ecosystem from PeapodLife.
Now that’s what we call getting your stress free lifestyle started on the right foot.